Learn about Apollo Expanded Software
In addition, Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo users can now let their work flow with Console 2.0 — a wholesale re-imagining of Apollo’s original Console software. Benefits include:
- New high-resolution / Retina-compatible 64-bit software interface for Apollo Thunderbolt systems
- Channel Strip presets let you see your signal chain in one window — save and recall your favorite
- Monitoring improvements including ALT Monitors, Control Room, and CUE/HP management
- Over 25 user-requested features, including:
- Plug-in categories and individual Show/Hide
- Drag & Drop plug-ins for quick assignment
- New plug-in preset auditioning
- Per-channel Rec/Mon effects switches
- Multi-level Undo and Redo
- Dynamically resizable, independent windows
- Show/Hide channel strips, devices, and more
Console 2.0 also offers 101 Channel Strip presets as well as custom settings designed by top producers and engineers including Andrew Scheps (Adele, Black Sabbath), Darrell Thorp (Beck, Radiohead), Dave Isaac (Prince, Eric Clapton), Jeff Balding (Taylor Swift, Megadeth), JJ Blair (Johnny Cash, George Benson), Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theater), Ross Hogarth (Van Halen, Ziggy Marley), Steve Levine (Culture Club, Beach Boys), and Tony Maserati (Beyoncé, Jason Mraz). Below, UA's Gannon Kashiwa takes you through Console 2.0's powerful features.
Download UAD v8.0 featuring Console 2.0 here.
— Darrin Fox
Wie Unison Technologie mit deinem Apollo Interface funktioniert
Alles, was du über UA‘s Unison™ Technologie wissen wolltest, aber nicht zu fragen wagtest.
Learn to Use Console
The Console application is the key to unlocking your UA Audio Interface's unique Realtime UAD Processing capabilities, allowing you to insert and control UAD plug-ins, route and monitor audio, and more.
Exploring Apollo’s Realtime Analog Classics
Watch producer/drummer Joey Waronker as he tracks The New Pornographers' A.C. Newman with Apollo interfaces and its included Realtime Analog Classics Bundle.